If you are a participant in the courses, please scroll to the bottom of the page to find the appropriate link for your school. You will need your school’s password to access the information on the site.
Teachers and Administrators: The online courses are developed for schools or school districts to take part in. Courses are designed to deepen thinking and extend the skills of teachers without overwhelming them with coursework. Courses can be customized to fit the needs of individual schools. If you are interested in finding out more, please email a short description of your course needs and the number of participants you are interested in involving to email@example.com.
Basic courses include the following:
- Building a Professional Learning Community
- Setting Up a Classroom for Success
- Classroom Rules and Consequences
- Economic Minorities: Poverty and Education
- Parent Communication and Involvement
- Avoiding Burnout: Dealing with Stressors of the Profession
- Being Part of a Team: Collaborating for Greater Success of Students
- Economic Sustainability in Our School
- Character Development: Infusing Life Lessons into the Classroom
Imagine Clay: http://successfulteachers.wordpress.com/